Ben’s Fund Autism Grant – Children Birth through 18 years
Ben’s Fund mission through FEAT of Washington is to provide grant opportunities to Washington state residents, who need financial assistance specifically related to your child’s autism spectrum disorder.
Ben’s Fund grants are available for up to $1,000.00 per qualifying child, per award year.
Some of the autism services and equipment families have received a Ben’s Fund Grant for:
- Center and home based therapies including: Occupational, Speech, ABA and psychotherapy.
- Ongoing assessments and educational testing
- Transition programs and One-on-one aides
- Electronic communication equipment, tablets, apps and covers
- Weighted blankets and pressure clothing
- GPS devices and personal tracking devices
- Sound machines and listening systems
- Summer camps and specialty schools
- Anesthesia for dental services
- Social groups
- Service dogs & training
- Adaptive equipment: car-seats, strollers, feeding-chairs
- Specialty bikes and peddles
- Home security systems and fences
- Adult diapers and personal hygiene items
- Outdoor equipment: playgrounds and trampolines
- Professional Advocacy for IEP support
- Indoor therapy equipment: swings, pressure machines, rollers and crash mats
- Sensory and fine motor assistance equipment, chews and fidget toys
- Music, dance, aquatic, art and hippotherapy.
Click button for application, eligibility and instructions on how to apply