FEAT can help you:
- find a FEAT family-recommended therapist in your neighborhood.
- develop an an IEP that addresses your child’s autism and maximizes school supports.
- connect with a mentor family from the FEAT community of care to help you during your lifelong journey of autism.
There’s a wealth of information out there, but it’s often difficult and time consuming to wade through. Our Family Resource Coordinators are here to offer support, so you don’t have to go it alone. Whether you need help gathering information about building an IEP, maximize school supports, finding ways of getting your insurance provider to cover ABA therapy, discovering a good SLP in your neighborhood, our Family Resource Coordinators are available by email, phone or in-person.
- Resource Guide: Find pediatricians, social skills groups, lawyers, schools and other resources near you!
- In Person Support
- Connect with a Mentor family in your neighborhood!
- Participation in our Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo listserv Groups
- Contact a FEAT Family Resource Coordinator today: (425) 223-5126, firstname.lastname@example.org